Accident Repairs with a lifetime guarantee.
Accident repairs at a glance
All our Accident repairs are at a competitive rate and include the following:-
- Complete manufacturers warranty cover.
- Repaired to manufacturer’s specification.
- Liveried collection and delivery.
- Courtesy car subject to availability.
- Wash and vac.
- Liaison with the insurance company.
- BS 10125 approved. (Industry standard quality control sysytem, required by all leading insurers)
- Audatex estimating system. (Industry standard estimating system, required by all leading insurers)
- Lifetime guarantee. (Backed by Spies Hecker)
- We can help pay your excess. Click here for more details
Minimum fuss – maximum convenience
If you’ve been involved in an accident, simply call 0161 223 5335. We’ll recover the vehicle, put you in a courtesy car and deal with your insurers.If your car has been vandalised or is left unsecured, we will arrange for it to be made safe or stored in our secure facility.
Only sustained minor damage? That’s fine. You can either book directly into our body shop online, call 0161 223 5335 to arrange repair, or call in our body shop for a free estimate while you wait. If that isn’t convenient, we’ll even send an estimator out to you.
Once you’re booked in, our collection and delivery service will ensure any inconvenience resulting from your accident is kept to an absolute minimum. Click here to book in or arrange an estimate.
State of the art body shop
Throughout the repair process, we will provide you with regular updates and return your car to you fixed in line with the manufacturer’s specification, washed and vacuumed.
- Sterile, dust free paint shop
- Computerised Spies Hecker paint system and advanced identification system ensures accurate colour matching on all makes of cars – from solid colour to pearlescent mica.
- Specialist realignment and chassis straightening equipment
Complete Warranty Assurance
All our repairs carry the full manufacturer’s warranty. We only use the manufacturer’s genuine parts and all work is carried out to the very highest standards, maintaining both the quality and value of your vehicle.Contrary to popular belief, it is your right to have your vehicle repaired by the body shop of your choice. Many insurance companies will direct claims towards their own ‘approved repairers’, irrespective of their expertise in specific makes of car.
We understand that the time a fleet vehicle is out of commission is equally as important as the cost of repair. As a fleet manager, you will want that vehicle repaired in the quickest time possible.The AYCEN concept ensures that wherever you are in the Greater Manchester area, we can pick up your car, leaving you with a courtesy car – subject to availability – and deliver your vehicle back to you repaired, washed and vacuumed. With minimum interruption to your business schedule.
Commercial accident repairs
Our body shop deals with both car and light commercial accident repairs and we have a wealth of experience in all types of vehicles.If you use a van or transit to move your business or your staff from A to B, having a vehicle off the road could make a considerable impact on your revenue. Our business is to get you back on the road and fast. At the best possible price.