Our Low cost Mercedes repairs rates explained.
Our Low cost Mercedes repairs are overall 35% cheaper, on average, than the main dealer standard rate.
Our labour charges are about 50% less than the main dealer standard rate – but with all the benefits of a specialist repairer*.
Low cost Mercedes repairs
- Service from £99.00 + VAT
- All service work to Mercedes service schedule
- Free MOT test when combined with a service. (Conditions apply)
- Labour cost per hour (mechanical repairs) £75 + VAT.
- Labour cost per hour (body shop repairs) £32.50 + VAT.
- All parts fitted to vehicles less than three years old conform to manufactures original equipment spec.
- All parts fitted to vehicles less than three years old conform to manufactures original equipment spec but with an option to fit non–genuine parts to older models to reduce costs.
- All technicians Mercedes trained
As a Mercedes specialist we have all of the following.
- All the technical training your car needs.
- Dealer level equipment.
- 30 Years experience of fixing the marque.
- Quality control system monitored by Bosch and the RMI.
- Conform to British Standards (BS10125) and Trading Standards.
- Access to manufacturers online service books.
- Access manufacturers technical data.
- Comfortable reception area.
- Free refreshments.
- Free collection and delivery service. (Advanced booking required)
- Free wash and vac (subject to availability).
- Free drop off service. (Advanced booking required)
- Free unlimited free WiFi access.
- Courtesy cars. (Advanced booking required)
- Friendly, helpful staff.
How we keep our Mercedes costs down.
- We don’t have a big glass showroom.
- We don’t have massive administration costs.
- We don’t have commission based sales staff.
- We don’t have manufacturer controls and targets.
How you can pay.
We accept payment by:-
- Bank transfer.
- Debit cards.
- All credit cards (except American Express and Diners Club).